W10m reward offered for information leading to fugitive on the run for third day
时间:2023-12-05 20:34:51 出处:직업阅读（143）
In the hunt for a fugitive who escaped custody Saturday during an assisted hospital visit, South Korean authorities have raised the reward money for information leading to his capture to 10 million won ($7,700).
According to the wanted poster released by the Justice Ministry, the man on the run is 36-year-old Kim Gil-soo, who is a suspect in the robbery of approximately 740 million won. He is described as a man of strong build, standing 175 centimeters tall and weighing around 83 kilograms.
Kim, who was convicted for assault and rape in 2011, had been detained at Seoul Detention Center, following his arrest on Oct. 30 for allegedly stealing a bag full of cash. Kim reportedly lied to the victim of the robbery, saying that he would make currency exchanges at a cheaper rate than the local banks.
- Fractional art market opens up to lure new investors
- 500 bird strikes reported in past 5 years: data
- AleXa to perform on Jingle Ball Tour as 1st K
- Defense chief, US envoy discuss joint efforts to deter N. Korean threats
- Province office raided in probe into wife of opposition leader
- Hyundai Motor partners with IUCN for forest project in Vietnam
- Korea's yakgwa booming on back of ‘newtro’ trend, media coverage
- Business sentiment falls in S. Korea over Middle East tensions: poll
- Korean War veteran’s daughter named veterans affairs minister