[Photo News] 2023 Sea Art Festival returns to Busan's Ilgwang Beach
时间:2023-12-05 20:52:34 出处:건강阅读（143）
The 2023 Sea Art Festival kicks off Saturday at Busan's Ilgwang Beach, running through Nov. 19 under the theme of “Flickering Shores, Sea Imaginaries” to explore the relationship between the sea and humans.
The art festival will see the participation of some 43 artists and collectives from 20 countries, including Indonesian artist Ari Bayuaji, who turns plastic waste from the sea into artwork. He will be unveiling a newly commissioned work for the art festival, "Traces of the Waves," in Busan.
The Busan Biennale Organizing Committee hosts the Busan Biennale and Sea Art Festival in turn every other year. The Busan Biennale is held in even-numbered years.
- Rival parties call for measures after China halts urea exports
- Ilyon Woo's nonfiction lands on NYT's 10 best books of 2023
- [Herald Interview] Samyang CEO envisions elevating K
- Remaining BTS members to begin military service next month
- Fractional art market opens up to lure new investors
- [New in Korean] 'BU Care Insurance' protects hearts after breakups
- [Hello Indonesia] Indonesian developer aims to build self
- Finance ministry to sell 4.7 tln won in NXC stocks
- AmCham seminar explores health care as bigger part of Korea