S. Korean family fleeing Gaza departs for Seoul via Egypt
时间:2023-12-05 21:09:33 出处:건강阅读（143）
A South Korean family, who fled the besieged Gaza Strip to Egypt, left for Seoul earlier this week.
The family of five, who had been living in Gaza for more than seven years, safely crossed into Egypt on Thursday via the Rafah border in an evacuation from the war-torn region. They are known to be a South Korean woman, her naturalized husband of Palestinian descent and their three children.
Following a three-day stay in Egypt, the family departed Cairo International Airport late Sunday and is set to arrive in South Korea after a stopover in another country. The family declined an interview request at the airport. (Yonhap)
- S. Korea, Canada sign MOU on climate change cooperation
- Leeum Museum ecological project starts Dec. 1 with Chanel Culture Fund
- Dyson vows to enhance customer service in Korea
- 이준석 “한동훈, 나 때문에 일찍 등판한 거면 너무 빨랐다”
- Inaugural Korea Picture Book Award honors Kim Jung
- "최강욱 '설치는 암컷' 발언 뭔 잘못이냐"는 야권 여성인사
- LG Energy Solution names new CEO to propel growth
- Fifty Fifty enters Billboard's year
- [Today’s K